Wednesday, January 24, 2007

finestre

Ok, well, this week has been very busy and very stressful with the job still being new and all the adjustments and stark realisations that have come with that. --And today, the last day to take my Window Wednesday shot, I woke up at dumb-ass-o'clock (read: a ghastly 4:30) to go to London for a meeting while feeling well on the other side of healthy. So, although I have nothing new to deliver, I did a little search and came up with this cheerful photo of a Sardinian facade in Cagliari, taken November 2005. It's much more cheerful than me at the moment, I hope it will do.

The worst part is that when I arrived in London there was a beautiful layer of freshly fallen snow on the ground, surely creating wonderful photos everywhere, (with many windows in them if I so chose), if only I had the body, mind and time to have taken them.

1 comment:

rae said...

SO sunny, makes me want to be somewhere warmer and slower.