Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Segundo

Call it food for thought. Themes are good. I have no problem with themes. I agree the name of this theme could use some work, but the pics will be windows and we'll be doing this on Wednesdays so the name is better than Nule Post Nightly.

This is my kitchen window. I look out of this window quite a lot when I am acting out my 50's housewife role of cooking and cleaning. I'm not a 50's housewife. Presently, I cook and clean in exchange for food, shelter and artistic freedom. Dan makes this arrangement possible. He doesn't make me wear a housecoat. He doesn't wear a housecoat either. We are lacking in housecoats. I like Ward Cleaver, but June wasn't very artistic. I don't think June would understand the merits of wine, bread and cheese for dinner. Fortunately we have a dishwasher so I don't have dishpan hands.

Bananas are good. We always have bananas. They aren't always in this vase. They are actually never in this vase, but the cantaloupe didn't fit. I thought the bananas made the vase look more interesting, which made the window look more interesting. The kitchen window is in our rented bungalow. The kitchen isn't very interesting, but it works. The bungalow is home to many varieties of arachnid. This is interesting, but kind of frightening and icky. The window looks into the back garden. The garden is interesting in that it caters to many lovely birds. I can hear them twittering right now. The birds would like the spiders in the bungalow, but I don't know how to describe the flavor on the menu so I don't invite them in. The birds aren't annoying and icky at all. Especially the black birds. As far as I know, black birds have no connection to bananas.

No comments: